- SAVE VENICE LAWSUIT CLAIMING CITY OF L.A. SIDESTEPS ITS RESPONSIBILITIES APPROVING DEVELOPMENTS IN VENICE WITHOUT PUBLIC PROCESS MOVES FORWARDPLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY TO THE SAVE VENICE LEGAL DEFENSE FUND YOUR DONATIONS, LARGE OR SMALL, ARE URGENTLY NEEDED TO KEEP THIS LAWSUIT IN THE COURT – THANK YOU! PRESS RELEASE February 2, 2017 VC-PUCC LAWSUIT CLAIMING CITY OF LA SIDESTEPS ITS RESPONSIBILITIES IN APPROVING VENICE DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT PUBLIC PROCESS MOVES FORWARD City Said: Dismiss The […]
- BONIN’S B.I.D. BUDDIES’ BARGAIN BASEMENTBONIN’S B.I.D. BUDDIES — CARL LAMBERT AND MARK SOKOL From MichaelKohlhaas.org: I reported a couple of weeks ago that as late as two months ago, Mike Bonin aide Debbie Dyner Harris had refused to tell Becky Dennison of Venice Community Housing the names of the three members of the Board of Directors of the […]
- NO B.I.D. FOR VENICE! LET’S STOP IT NOW – PLS SIGN PETITIONBAN THE VENICE B.I.D Here we go again! Another giant step in the gentrification of Venice is on it’s way — the proposed formation of a Business Improvement District (BID), initiated by Carl Lambert (currently being sued by the City Attorney for operating illegal hotels in Venice and illegally evicting tenants) and the Venice […]
- Fmr Venice Chamber Prez Carl Lambert Sued By City Attorney For Illegal EvictionsWhen not manning Venice Neighborhood Council (VNC) election boxes, being a key player in the Venice Chamber of Commerce’s (VCC) controversial takeover of the VNC, or evicting rent stabilized tenants from their homes, former Venice Chamber President Carl Lambert may now add fighting criminal charges to his list of activities. Read more
- VIDEO – PART 2: A WALKING TOUR OF VENICE – ACCLAIMED LAND USE ATTORNEY SABRINA VENSKUS DISCUSSES ILLEGAL DEVELOPMENTSOn April 5, 2016 the Venice Coalition to Preserve our Unique Community Character (VC-PUCC) Led a Walking Tour Illustrating Their Lawsuit Against the City of Los Angeles’ Flagrant Disregard for Its Own Planning Policies Venice, CA: Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 – Acclaimed land use attorney, Sabrina Venskus, explains in detail the “Save Venice” lawsuit to […] […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.